Monday, February 27, 2012

Email Letter - February 27, 2012


Another week in Roseville. This one was much better than the last few have been though! This week we found a family to teach, Kristian and Vittatoria and their kids. Which is pretty freaking awesome! It's interesting though, because they've met with missionaries before up in Chico and already know a lot. I don't think the missionaries there actually taught what they were supposed to though, and there's a lot that needs correction. For example, they have read through the Pearl of Great Price and Doctrine and Covenants already, which isn't normally something we talk about too much. We try to stick in the Book of Mormon and The Bible. But it's pretty great anyway. I'm super excited to meet with them again and really begin teaching them. We just got to know them for the most part this last appointment, found out what they already know and what they believe and the such.
Things other than that have gone well too. But not too much to report. My bike is mostly fixed and rides a lot better. I post-poned a few things because 1) I was able to get a few things from the scrap bikes we have and 2) the bike shop has a tune up special this week and didn't last week. So I figured I might as well get it done for cheaper. Right?
Anyway, I love you all, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment