Monday, February 13, 2012

Email Letter - February 13, 2012


Hey everyone, it was another really slow week. Slower than the previous one. It's been a bummer not having a lot of work to do but we're still trying hard to change that. There really isn't much more to say there than that.
We got our transfer calls last night, as tomorrow is transfer day, and though neither Elder Vergara or myself are going anywhere I'm really excited about who is coming into the area. Elder Roley my MTC comp is coming to the neighboring ward and will be living in the same apartment as I am. And Elder Netane, also from my MTC group, is coming to be our district leader in one of the other wards. With the three of us, plus another elder that is in our district we have one person from every ward in the district from my group. Plus another elder from my group also in Roseville. Making 5 in total. This will be a lot of fun and I'm very excited to hang out with these guys and enjoy a good time with them.
So even with the lack of work that's been going on I'm still happy to be out here, I know it's stressful and frustrating but I also know I'm blessed. This is the Lord's work. No doubt about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment