Monday, April 1, 2013

Email Letter - April 1, 2013

Hey everyone! Things went really good again this week.

It really slowed down but we got a lot of good work done and enjoyed a good time.

We had a really high amount of Less-actives show up for their semi-annual church attendance for Easter which was nice, we got to meet some new people and set some dinner appointments with a few of them and it'll be a lot of fun getting to know them. Or at least it would be. I'm getting Transferred down to Loomis 2nd ward, as zone leader in the Lincoln zone. It'll be a lot of fun I think.

I've only heard good things about the area and about my companion so I'm really excited for it. It'll be a good area to finish in I think. That seems to be what will happen.

Anyway, aside from all the transfer excitement, which there isn't much because I'm the only one leaving from my zone, not much is going on. Just looking forward to a new area and a new adventure. Much love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment