Monday, April 15, 2013

Email Letter - April 15, 2013

Hey everyone, so the first full week in Loomis was also great. I don't have a ton of time but here are some highlights. We found 2 new investigators that are really sincere and want to learn. We set a baptismal date with one of our other investigators and they're more excited than we are for it. He is an exceptional kid, and is just looking to get things going right for him.

I was sick, pretty bad for a couple of days and am still recovering but I am much better now and can work really hard for most of the day instead of not at all which I like. A virus hit the house we live in with a member family, I think I got it from other missionaries and then brought it home. It hit me and one of the others in the house Thursday morning. Not a fun experience.

We were able to get an investigator to a baptism, and start teaching a few less-active families.

Sorry it's short, I'll time it out better next time but I was learning all the lame reports today. Shouldn't be so sorry of an email next week. I love you all take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment