Monday, March 25, 2013

Email Letter - March 25, 2013

Hey everyone. We had another good, but fairly uneventful week this week. Things are trucking along just fine and things are good. Elder Ballard and I are getting along really well and we're working really hard to get things going.

Life is going really well. Transfers are next week and I think I'll be leaving to go to another area. We'll see how it goes.

This last week I went on exchanges into the Spanish missionaries are and it was really fun messing with people to make them think I know Spanish. Using the proper form to address people respectfully and the such. It was pretty funny when they would ask if I spoke Spanish, and I would promptly tell them no. They would usually be taken aback. It was pretty funny.

Anyway, life is like I said uneventful, just a lot of doors. I love you guys and will talk to you again next week!

Please enjoy the following pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment