Monday, November 5, 2012

Email Letter - November 5, 2012

Hello one and hello all! It was another fairly average week. We're still pushing really hard with our less-active work. I've been trying to teach Elder Jackson that I'm pretty sure the Lord sees a reactivation as the same as a baptism. They're all His lost sheep and need to be found, and we're the ones called to bring them in. So that's what we're doing.
 
Not to say that that we aren't trying to find new people to teach, that aren't members. That's always at the forefront of what we do. We're working hard on pushing member help to get this work going. And it seems to be working, we're still working with the ward council and getting plenty of referrals.
Talking to people on the street is something I'm getting more and more comfortable with, we're doing that more and more. Elder Jackson leads the way on that a lot, because it's not something I've been easy with. That's probably been the hardest proselyting thing that I've had to do. But I'm working on it, and I'm seeing the Lord bless me and Jackson. And it's going great.
 
Things are good. I'm loving going on all the exchanges with the other missionaries as district leader. It's been fun serving them and getting to know them. It's been a blast
Anyway, love you guys. Take care and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment