Monday, November 26, 2012

Email Letter - November 26, 2012

Hey everyone! This week was pretty rough. We had almost every appointment cancel. That's what happens when you have a big holiday though. So we understand, but it's a bummer when only 1 of your 13 set appointments doesn't fall through in one way or another. In any case we had a great week. Thanksgiving was great, we spent it with one of the families we're working really hard with, and we've really enjoyed working with them.

We're gearing up for transfers next week. We're pretty sure but I'll be leaving, but you never know. The bishop here thinks I'll stay and Jackson will go, which honestly I wouldn't be surprised either way. We never really know. But I'm getting pretty burnt out on redding. As fun as it is and with all the work going on. That's how it is with each area I've been in though, start with nothing, leave just before the fruits of our efforts come. But I sure love it. I wouldn't have it any other way. I got news of a guy that I started teaching in Yuba City getting baptized last week. That was really cool!
I hope all your thanksgiving day excitement was great. I love you guys and will talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment