Monday, January 21, 2013

Email Letter - January 21, 2013

Hello from Chico!
So it's been an interesting week, my giant companion and I have really hit it off and gotten some good work done. We're seeing some good fruits from it too. That's when you know what you're doing is good, when good fruits sprout from your efforts. It's pretty cool. People that Knight and I couldn't get a hold of are coming out of the wood works and we're finding new people to teach as well. We also have a few members working hard to help us too which is something I haven't had my whole mission so it's pretty enjoyable. I'm really having a good time.
 
Here's a funny moment from the week: big boy Ballard and I were in the car, and I said something sarcastic, just being me and all. Well he doesn't like sarcasm too much, and said so. So what do I do? I say "Sorry elder, I grew up speaking sarcasm, English is my second language." Whoops. Oh well, I thought it was funny at least. This could be a really fun transfer, we'll see how it goes. I love you all and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment