Monday, September 24, 2012

Email Letter - September 24, 2012


Hey all! Hope all is going good and that you had a wonderfantastical week of good great adventures of fun! I sure did. We knocked a whole lot of doors and met a whole lot of people. Weird people at that. It was different. I think the craziest was this guy that was baptized years and years ago in Layton, and started traveling, and hasn't been back. He wants to share his story with us this week. Kindof a lune but we'll have fun with it.

We did have a good time helping out some of the members I got to be pretty good friends with the first time I was here. A few months ago we helped them move into their new house and basically just threw all their junk into the garage, well last week we organized it. Then after they fed us we played a game of Magic, the gathering. Weirdest card game ever. It was sort of fun. But I don't think we'll play again any time soon.

That's about how my week was, we're headed back out to hayfork for a day this friday and that'll be a blast. It's a good place to  be, especially with the fire out now. We're looking forward to it!
Love you guys and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment