Monday, February 4, 2013

Email Letter - February 4, 2013

Hey everyone! it was a good week, very enjoyable. We had a few good lessons, and made some good contacts. We had Stake conference broadcast from Salt Lake and Elder Paul V. Johnson, another of the Seventy, and Elder Perry and a Sister speak to us and it was really good. Elder Perry talked a lot about how there will be a flood of missionaries coming in and that the members of the church really need to step up and help out with the work, or it won't matter if they have extra missionaries or not. I wish that things like this would really get people motivated but you really can't create motivation from an outside source, I've found out. That's been a real struggle with a lot of my companions throughout the mission.
 
This last week we had a great time shearing some sheep and stuff. We didn't actually do any of the shearing because you have to be certified for that, but we got to search out any dirt, poop, or skin that was taken off from the cutters or whatever and take that out. It was a lot of fun! Plus, my hands were super smooth from all the lanolin. It was good.
I hope all is going good, I love you guys and will talk to you soon!

Here's a picture with my teddy bear Floyd:

No comments:

Post a Comment